New year, new camera new beginnings. This year I have decided to take on a few different challenges. One is a 12 month project that I joined with a few other lovely photographers where once a month we post photos of 'How we view________?' Each month is a new theme. This month's theme is 'New Beginnings'. I will also link another photographers blog post on this theme here every month. This is great because it gives me no choice, I really have to go out and shoot, and post it by the deadline. I left this till the last minute and I had so many ideas yet none that really moved me and since we have been so busy moving the past few days, weeks.... what now feels like forever I thought of only one fitting idea. New house, new beginnings. Sophie is getting used to her new room, new spaces to explore and you can just tell by looking at her she was a little confused at first but now 3 days later, it's old news :) I'm hoping for now we will make this new house, a home and have some great memories here because time seems to go by way too fast lately. Now head over to http://www.lilypodphotography.com/ and see Emily's take on the theme.






she is so stinkin' cute! that last one is to die for cute! good luck in your new home. have fun making memories. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a little cutie! Congrats on your new home.
ReplyDeleteShe is so stinkin cute! Good luck on the new home!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics of your adorable girl in her new space. Looks like she's pretty happy with it!
ReplyDelete