Jun 1, 2012

The way I view motherhood



This post is part of my 12 Month Challenge I'm doing with a group of other photographers and this month's challenge was 'Motherhood'.
It's been a challenging past month for us. We all have been sick several times in the past month and it gets to be very exhausting. Sleepless nights and lots of snuggling, and we made it through ok. I'm pretty new to 'motherhood' and I know I make a lot of mistakes I just try not to make big mistakes. Worst part of motherhood for me is the constant worry and fear. I hate that part. Best part is making her happy, watching her grow, learn, live, laugh, smile is simply the best. I'm honored to be able to witness this little girl grow up. She is the most important thing in the world to me and biggest joy. Seeing how happy she is when she gets to a water fountain she can run through and get soaked and play with water makes me the happiest person alive. It's seeing that pure happiness in her, that is just magical. Also having my parents visit, at what seemed to be the perfect most needed time, is pretty magical too :)





















Now take a look at Emily's point of view on motherhood over HERE. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Such fun! I love that you got some self portraits in there, too; they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete