Jul 2, 2012

How I View...'Fatherhood'

It's that time again, for my 12 month challenge that I am doing with 12 other photographers and this month's challenge was 'How I view... fatherhood'. Fatherhood is something I have a privilege in observing every day in our house. From my great-grandfather to my grandfather and my own father,  all great men in my life that painted a pretty darn good image of fatherhood. From the very first day Sophie was born I watch my husband become this incredible father. Even though he works a lot, he seems to always be there when she needs him or even more importantly sometimes, when I need him. My most favorite moment is watching him rock her to sleep and then lay down next to her and whisper her wonderful things. She is a total daddy's girl and I'm so happy to see this amazing bond forming. 









Now to continue the circle please go on to see Emily's point of view over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment