Sep 1, 2012

How I view 'playtime'

 My 12 month project's theme for August is the way I view playtime ... At this age I feel like playtime is pretty much every time. Whether it's with paint, balls, lipstick, tupperware, rice and beans, or just plain old running around screaming and acting silly. Everything seems to be interesting, even my colander. I love watching her explore everything even though sometimes we end up with some pretty epic messes. A little laughter is worth any mess.























To continue the circle please visit Nicole's blog over HERE for her view on this month's topic and some awesome photography.

3 comments:

  1. So much fun playing! I do love that really anything is up for playing with at this age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that lipstick picture is priceless. so stinkin' cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like such a serious little artist and then you can see pure joy when she is outside! LOVE these!!

    ReplyDelete