This months challenge was a tough one since I do not have a school aged child. However I realized that 'back to school' for me means days spent with my girl alone at the playground or an empty beach playing in the sand. It means the leaves are turning colors and fall holidays are on the way. I love back to school time because we get to spend time playing together that one day I will miss. I want to take advantage of these days and these years. I for one dread the day I'm going to have to say goodbye to her and watch her go to class. I know I'm going to miss her all those hours. For now back to school means more fun times for us just less crowds around.
We are on vacation at the moment so I can't post pictures but I will as soon as we get back home. For now please go visit Melanie to see her take on this months challenge and some awesome photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment