12 Month project theme for October is of course halloween/dress up. I only wish I had the idea to step out before it got dark out so I can take a few more decent photos of Sophie in her costume as once it got dark, I couldn't really do much.
Lot's more fun this year then last year and I'm sure next year will be even better. I wonder what went through her mind as she went door to door dressed up in a funny looking costume. She seemed to enjoy it quite a bit, and got very excited with each candy she received however it all came to a sad end when the wear wolf showed up behind her and just totally frightened her. Nothing a little chocolate can't fix though.
The first picture she was so excited about going out, she was looking for her friend to get here so we could leave.
Please go see Nicole and her take on halloween to continue the circle.






So very sweet, especially holding her friend's hand.
ReplyDeleteoh my cuteness! love her costume. :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable costume! That first shot is awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove them all but 2 and 3 are perfection!!
ReplyDelete