Dec 2, 2012

How I View... Blessings

 How I view... Blessings. Part of my 12 month challenge with 12 other photographers, November's challenge was blessings. I have many in my life but these images are just a few that I am grateful for. Watching this little girl grow up and in less then 3 months be a big sister is our biggest blessing. Am so grateful for so many things on a daily basis, I wish I could capture it daily.











Please visit Nicole to see her beautiful photos and continue the circle.

3 comments:

  1. It has been so much fun watching your little girl grow over the past year! Congratulations on your newest baby due soon. I'll have to make a point to stop by and see him/her when he/she gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet, thanks so much! One year sure went by quickly. I'm working on finding a way to slow down time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. om these are too cute! i love the shots of you and the shot of hte both of you. thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete